Bank of the West, when you hear this name for the first time you may not sound familiar about it, but when you hear about BNP Paribas you might find this name familiar. And yes Bank of the West is one of the biggest subsidiaries of the BNP Paribas.
This one Bank of the West is a kind of Financial Service Company in real and the headquarter of the bank being located out in the Sanfransico, California.
More than 600 branches were being available all over the country, also as per the current date nearly 9000 employees are working out in those branches all over the country.
Speaking about the worth the bank makes a revenue of up to $2.5 billion as the highest year and average revenue of $500-$600 million dollars.
How to Login
- Get into the login page of the Bank of the West directly by using the above-given link.
- And then next what you have to do is find out the login portal.
- It will be kind of like the same as the above-given image.
- Now after finding it out enter your login credentials in the space given for it.
- After entering press on the sign button for a successful login.
How to reset password
- By clicking on the above-given link you’ll be taken to a new page and it is none other than the password reset page.
- In there just simply enter your Username, Email address to complete the process.
- And get back your all-new password.
Online Banking Enrollment
- This is the link to get to the enrollment page.
- Now select the type of your account whether Personal Account or Business Account.
- Mostly personal Account is everyone’s choice.
- Then it will ask you some questions, answer them correctly.
- Now after answering you’ll be asked some details based on the questions you answered, fill up them to complete the signup process
History of Bank of the West
Being started out in the year of 1874 as Farmers National Gold Bank of San Jose in the California region and in the year of 1880 the name of the bank has been changed out to the First National Bank of San Jose.
During the period of 1970’s the name of the bank was changed to the Bank of the West and in the year of 1979 BNP bought this bank and merged out with French Bank of California to expand its locations.
Bank of the West Mobile Banking
Bank of the West provides out Mobile Banking to their customers in a very special way with features such as
- Sending out money to anyone in a very few easy steps with an instant payment system.
- More security with super safe sign in option such as Signing into your mobile banking account using Touch ID or Face ID.
- Start depositing your checks with the Mobile Banking itself instantly.
- With the Scan to Pay option, you can pay at any store without using your cards.
- And along with that you can views your all of account related details including statements..
- Pay all type of your bills instantly with the Mobile Banking itslef.
Checkout: Chime Bank Login
Bank of the West Credit Cards
Bank of the West actually provides out three types of credit cards namely
- Cash Back World Credit Card – Perfect one For those who have balances.
- Platinum Credit Card – This is for those who want more benefits but dont care about the bills.
- Secured Credit Card – No credit history or credit score is required but need to pay the annual fee of $25
Read also: Westfield Bank Online Banking
Bank of the West Routing Number
Bank of the West Customer Support Number
1800 220 088
Bank of the west swift code